Friday, September 4, 2009

Interview?







1. Tell me about you?(favorite food, music, TV show, etc)...

My name is Giovanni Bradford, I'm 17, and I go to Spring woods High School. My favorite food is Meat Lover's pizza. I listen to all kinds of music, which include; Hip-Hop, Alternative, Rock, and Rap.

2. What is your favorite subject in school? Why?
My Favorite subject in school is History.
My favorite subject at the moment is Sports Marketing. I really like the set up of the class and I really enjoy trying to execute the 4 P's.
3. Is this the subject you excel?

I love learning about older things and understanding how things were formed.
4. What are you strengths? Weaknesses?

I would say my my strengths are getting my work done on time and never slacking. I don't have any weakness.
5. Do you usually study for test? How?

No, I usually don't study for test.
6. What would you like to learn most from this class?

I would like to learn everything about marketing that I can so I can help market my mom's zydeco band.
7. How do you think we should divide work in our team?

I believe some one should do all the research, and some one else should put the work together.
8. Why would you make a great team member?

Because I believe in everyone doing their part and I would help anyone that needs help or that's falling behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment